Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Potty humur IS intelligent : )

I'm at a time in my life where I can finally be honest about things.  I like being clever.  And I'm out to prove that potty humor is both of these.

So One Day,  when I was chillen at a kick back with my posse and a crew I just met, this dude starts talkin.  He says, " Oh yeah, I've rained a lotta dogs.  People have paid me Big Bucks for this stuff. "  All night he's going on and on saying things like, " I don't care about nothing except one rule, don't ever strike a dog with your hand.  That's the hand that feeds them.  Grab whatever you can; newpaper, or a ruler.  Just never strike with your bare hand. "  And, " You just gotta teach'em the Rules. "  People are getting grumpy, he's going on for so long about this.  So I ask him if we could go outside for a cigarette.

Now we go outside, and I ask him, "So you train dogs, huh? You know a lotta 'bout it? "   " Yep." He says.  So I tell him a secret, " I hear...  that if you treat women like dogs, they like it. "  HaHa!  What do you think his reaction was, huh?  He loved me.  In that moment he thought I was the coolest fuckin person on the planet.  So is potty humor really that dumb?  No.  It's just got to be told as a secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment